Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
WHAT IS GIRL GUARDS?
The Salvation Army Girl Guard program is a holistic Christian Education experience for girls in grades 6-12.
Girl Guards Permission Slip and Application.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THE PROGRAM?
The goal of the Girl Guard program is to help girls to develop:
- Positive social and communication habits
- Decision making and life skills
- Character and leadership
Through a Biblical worldview by encouraging:
- A sense of personal identity and character
- Christian values and Biblical principles
- Physical, mental, spiritual, and social development in a safe environment for learning, developing, and caring that is age appropriate and Christ-centered
- Be at least in the sixth grade
- Attend four consecutive troop meetings
- Understand the Girl Guard Aim